A1 Comms Group are currently recruiting Customer Service Advisors to join our contact centre based in Alfreton. This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused and highly effective communicator, who is looking to join a progressive and innovative organisation that offers genuine career progression opportunities.
A1 Comms Group is one of the UK’s foremost mobile phone and communication solution providers. Established in Derbyshire in 1997, we have seen continued growth and success within the industry. As an award-winning partner working with some of the best-known brands in mobile communications, we operate several high-end national brands specialising in both the B2B and consumer retail market. As a company that invests so much in innovation, whether that is our people, products, or services, we are proud to lead progress within the industry with our talented and empowered people at the heart of what we do.
WHAT WE OFFER / HOURS
Working Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30 with rotating Saturday working: 1 in every 2/3 worked 9:00 -17:30 (with a day off in the week in lieu)
- Salary of £18,750 per annum
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday each year (increasing yearly up to 32 days)
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cashback Health Plan
- Employee Discount (EE Network)
- Bike to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be responsible for communicating with existing and potential customers – managing feedback and customer service through various mediums of contact including live telephone conversations, e-mail, postal and live chat.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor:
- Deliver an excellent customer experience to all B2C customers via Live Chat, Phone & Email
- Ensure all procedures, rules and regulatory compliance standards are adhered to
- Convey information in a clear and concise way
- Create customer confidence through professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care
- Engage with customers to handle general enquiries or complaints
- Maintain and share a high level of product expertise
- Achieve targets set by your manager
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON
We’re looking for a customer-focused and detail-oriented individual, with strong communication skills and a good understanding of administrative processes. Professionalism and communication skills are key, as is the ability to be both patient and precise.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Prior experience within a customer service or administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to efficiently use a computer including Microsoft Office
- Capable of ensuring all procedures, rules and regulatory standards are achieved
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
PLEASE NOTE: That it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates. The cost will be reimbursed by the company at the onset of your employment.
If this sounds like the career opportunity for you, we would love to discuss what we have to offer, please email a CV to [email protected]