Born out of the A1 Comms Group, Yappl is a dynamic and fast-growing Communications Provider with a varied portfolio of solutions and services. With a strong focus on new technology (especially in the arena of Connectivity & Unified Comms), we are seeing rapid growth whilst being recognised for outstanding levels of customer satisfaction.
To support this growth, we are looking to develop our service and support functions and are now seeking a full-time Customer Support Engineer to join our forward-thinking team based in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that all B2B customers are supported in a timely and accurate manner whilst providing excellent customer service to existing and potential business customers.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Support Engineer:
- Handle all relevant technical support, customer service and administration to ensure the delivery of an excellent experience to business customers
- Support the Provisioning Manager on larger scale Hosted Telephony deployments
- Support the Networks Manager on larger scale connectivity deployments
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods, both internally and externally, to enable effective service to connecting groups
- Support the B2B Sales & Service teams and assist in daily administrative duties providing overflow telephone cover where required
- Provide 1st line technical support/service for:
- Broadband (Fixed line & Mobile)
- Hosted Telephony
- Leased Lines
- Cloud Managed Networks
- 3rd party vendor management
- Internal general IT Support
We’re looking for a customer-focused individual, with strong communication and organisational skills. A keen understanding of technology, as well as the ability to solve problems in a logical manner are key.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience within a similar IT Customer Support role
- An understanding of Mobile, Broadband & Unified Comms (hosted telephony) technologies
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Prior experience working for an ISP or Mobile Provider would be highly beneficial
- Experience working with CRM systems and MS Office Suite
- Ability to work under pressure whilst always remaining professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and flexible to work weekends on a rota
Salary Information and Working Hours
Highly competitive salary of £18,150 – £24,000 per annum
20 days holiday (increasing yearly up to 24) + bank holidays + company health plan + company pension scheme + free on-site parking
Hours: 40 hours per week: Mon to Fri 9:00 – 17:30
(once trained: hours will include alternating weekend cover with time off in lieu during the week – weekend hours can be home-based, some unsociable hours may be required for out of hours maintenance etc.)
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Please note that it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates. The cost will be reimbursed by the company at the onset of your employment.