A1 Comms is currently seeking experienced Outbound Sales Advisors to join our dedicated team based in Pride Park. This is a full-time permanent position and will see you joining a dynamic, industry-leading mobile phone solutions company that inspires a fast-paced culture and fosters personal progress.
Our customers may be looking for an attractive mobile phone package, a Sky television or broadband deal, or are perhaps looking to take up one of our unique mobile broadband or connected tablet offers. Whatever the customer’s need, as an Outbound Sales Advisor you’ll be responsible for seeing a sale through from beginning to end.
Key Responsibilities as our Outbound Sales Advisor:
• Make outbound calls to existing and prospective customers to secure repeat and new business
• Understand customer requirements and build strong relationships
• Maximise service and sales profitability by upselling and cross selling products and services
• Achieve targets set out by your line manager
• Ensure all procedures, rules and regulatory compliance standards are consistently achieved
• Follow agreed sales processes, call structures and scripts
You’ll be contacting customers to secure repeat and new business, and as your customers will have an already established relationship with the business, there will be no requirement to ‘cold-call’ in this role.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who have experience working within a fast-paced sales environment. Professionalism and an excellent telephone manner are key, as is the ability to be both persuasive yet resilient.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Prior experience within a similar sales role would be highly advantageous
• Positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills and understanding of sales processes
• Computer literate and confident in reading from a script
• Capable of overcoming and handling objections
• Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
Salary and Benefits
Highly competitive salary of £17,100 p/a with a realistic OTE of £34,000 (uncapped commission)
Opportunities for additional sales incentives/rewards + 20 days holiday (increasing yearly up to 24 days) + Company health plan + Company pension scheme + Full training program.
Workdays will be on a 4 on 4 off basis:
The shift pattern will operate over an 8 day cycle, working 4 days on and then having 4 days off. The working hours will be from 8:00 am – 20:15pm and will rotate in the 4 on 4 off pattern between Mon-Sun.
Please note that it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates. The cost will be reimbursed by the company at the onset of your employment.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected].