Yappl are looking to develop our service and support functions, and are now seeking a full-time, permanent Provisioning & 1st Line Support Engineer to join our forward-thinking B2B team based in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
Yappl is one of the leading providers of the latest generation of Full Fibre connectivity, Unified Communications and Mobile solutions for businesses across the UK. Born out of the A1 Comms group, which brings over 20 years’ experience to the telecoms space, we pride ourselves on our customer centric approach, unrivalled service delivery and in-life experience. We have built the business with the intention of leading the charge around the FTTP roll out, and our talented and empowered team are at the heart of what we do.
The Provisioning & 1st Line Support Engineer will ensure that all B2B customer orders are processed, connected & delivered in a timely and accurate manner, whilst providing excellent B2B customer service to existing and potential business customers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provision orders for Broadband, leased lines & and Hosted Telephony.
- Ensure equipment is provisioned & tested, and dispatched to customers on-time
- Provide 1st line support to customers
- Support the Networks Manager on larger scale deployments
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods, both internally & externally, to enable effective service to connecting groups
- Provide excellent support to the B2B Sales & Service teams and assist in daily administrative duties providing overflow telephone cover where required
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON
We’re looking for a customer-focused individual, with strong communication and organisational skills. You will have the ability to create outstanding B2B customer confidence through professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- An understanding of Broadband & Unified Comms (hosted telephony) technologies
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Prior experience within a Sales Support, Order Processing, technical support or Customer Service role
- Prior experience working for an ISP, MSP or Mobile Provider would be highly beneficial
- Able to handle complaints in a professional manner
- Computer literate with CRM systems and MS Office Suite
- Able to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER / WORKING HOURS
Working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm (or 8.00am – 4:30pm)
- Competitive Salary £19,000 – £23,000 DOE per annum
- Free Onsite Parking
- 28 days holiday each year inc bank holidays, increasing yearly up to 32 days
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cashback Health Plan (Simply Health)
- Employee Discount (EE Network)
- Bike to Work Scheme
Please note that it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates. The cost will be reimbursed by the company at the onset of your employment.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this opportunity, please email your CV to [email protected] – We would love to hear from you!