A1 Comms Group are currently recruiting a Order Processing Agent to join our Sales Order Processing team based in Alfreton, on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused individual with strong data entry skills, who is looking to join a progressive and innovative organisation that offers genuine career progression and development opportunities.
A1 Comms Group is one of the UK’s foremost mobile phone and communication solution providers. Established in Derbyshire in 1997, we have seen continued growth and success within the industry. As an award-winning partner working with some of the best-known brands in mobile communications, we operate several high-end national brands specialising in both the B2B and consumer retail market. As a company that invests so much in innovation, whether that is our people, products, or services, we are proud to lead progress within the industry with our talented and empowered people at the heart of what we do.
WHAT WE OFFER / WORKING HOURS
We offer a great working shift pattern, working 4 in a row 9:00am – 9.15pm with the next 4 days off – Allowing you to spend more time doing the things you love outside of work!
- Salary of £20,500 per annum
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- 20 days per annum
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cashback Health Plan (Simply Health)
- Employee Discount (EE Network)
- Bike to work scheme
The Order Processing Agent will be responsible for processing purchases, gathering any additional information and checking customer details and co-ordinating between the Network and Customer, all whilst providing a great customer experience.
Key Responsibilities as an Order Processor:
- Liaise with customers both inbound and outbound to resolve any issues on orders
- Maintain accurate records of all action taken
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner and customers are kept up-to-date
- Liaise with all network providers as necessary to process referred credit checks
- Update relevant spreadsheets and internal systems
- Process the connection using various methods such as web interfaces and over the phone
- Ensure all procedures, rules and regulatory compliance standards are adhered to
- Create outstanding customer confidence by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care
We’re looking for a customer-focused and detail-oriented individual, with strong communication skills and a good understanding of administrative processes. Professionalism and an excellent telephone manner are key, as is the ability to be both patient and precise.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Prior experience within an Order Processing, Customer Service or Administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly accurate and strong attention to detail
- Positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to efficiently use a computer including Microsoft Office
- Capable of overcoming and handling objections
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
Please note that it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates. The cost will be reimbursed by the company at the onset of your employment.
If you think this is the position for you, we would love to discuss with what we can offer. Please send your CV to [email protected]