A1 Comms is currently seeking experienced Sales Advisors to join our growing team as we launch a new additional line sales campaign. This is a full-time permanent position and will see you joining a dynamic, industry-leading mobile phone solutions company based in Derby.
Salary, Benefits, and Working Hours
Highly competitive basic salary of £20,000 p/a with a realistic OTE of £32,000 p/a
On offer is an uncapped commission structure with the ability to earn £1,000 plus per month commission in addition to basic salary
Opportunities for additional sales incentives/rewards + 28 days holiday (increasing yearly up to 32 days) + Company health plan + Company pension scheme + Full training program
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 10:30 – 19:00. Weekend shifts will be required 1 in every 2 weekends (with two days off during the week in lieu) – after initial campaign trial shift patterns may change to 4 on 4 off rotation
This role will see you joining a fast-paced telesales department within the mobile phone industry as we launch a new and exciting incremental sales campaign. You’ll be contacting existing customers, so there will be no requirement to ‘cold-call’ in this role.
Key Responsibilities as our Sales Advisor:
- Contact warm leads from our existing customer base offering broadband, digital TV and mobile services
- Maximise service and sales profitability by upselling and cross selling products and services
- Handle any incoming sales calls to the business, build rapport with customers and gain an understanding of their requirements
- Have a strong understanding of all mobile, broadband and Sky TV products on offer
- Achieve targets set out by your line manager
- Ensure all procedures, rules and regulatory compliance standards are consistently achieved
- Follow agreed sales processes, call structures and scripts
We’re looking for ambitious individuals who have experience working within a fast-paced sales environment. Professionalism and an excellent telephone manner are key, as is the ability to be both persuasive yet resilient.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience within a telesales role or other fast-paced sales environment
- Positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of sales processes
- A good understanding of sales techniques and strategies
- Computer literate and confident in reading from a script
- Capable of overcoming and handling objections
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
Please note that it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates. The cost will be reimbursed by the company at the onset of your employment.