A1 Comms is currently seeking experienced Sales Advisors to join our dedicated team based in Derby. This is a full-time permanent position and will see you joining a dynamic, industry-leading mobile phone solutions company that inspires a fast-paced culture and fosters personal progress.
As an award-winning partner working with some of the best-known brands in mobile communications, we have seen continued growth and success within the industry.
As one of our Sales Advisors you’ll responsible for seeing a sale through from beginning to end. You will be contacting customers to secure repeat and new business, and as your customers will have an already established relationship with us, there will be no requirement to ‘cold-call’ in this role.
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Advisor:
- Make outbound calls to existing and prospective B2C customers to discuss available upgrades, retain customers and generate sales
- Handle any incoming sales calls to the business, build rapport with customers and gain an understanding of their requirements
- Have a strong understanding of all mobile, broadband and Sky TV products on offer
- Maximise service and sales profitability by upselling and cross selling products and services
- Achieve targets set out by your line manager
- Ensure all procedures, rules and regulatory compliance standards are consistently achieved
- Follow agreed sales processes, call structures and scripts
We’re looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who have experience working within a fast-paced sales environment. Professionalism and an excellent telephone manner are key, as is the ability to be both persuasive yet resilient.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience within a telesales role or other fast-paced sales environment
- Positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of sales processes
- A good understanding of sales techniques and strategies
- Computer literate and confident in reading from a script
- Capable of overcoming and handling objections
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
Salary and Benefits
Highly competitive salary of £20,000 p/a with a realistic OTE of £34,000 (uncapped commission)
Opportunities for additional sales incentives/rewards + 20 days holiday (increasing yearly up to 24 days) + Company health plan + Company pension scheme + Full training program
Workdays will be on a 4 on 4 off basis:
The shift pattern will operate over an 8-day cycle, working 4 days on and then having 4 days off. The working hours will be from 8:00 am – 20:15pm and will rotate in the 4 on 4 off pattern between Mon-Sun.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
Please note that it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates. The cost will be reimbursed by the company at the onset of your employment.